Sunday, February 28, 2010

This Week's Runs!

I want to thank all of the great people following my blog, the new and the old. It's nice to be able to share my accomplishments with each of you. You inspire me with all of the kind words every day. Thank you!

This week's runs...
Monday: 4 easy miles
Tuesday: 5
Wednesday: 8 with 4 x .5 mile at 9:15 pace (.5 mile recovery)
Thursday: 4
Friday: 3
Saturday: Run for Red 5k + 4 miles = 7 total
Sunday: OFF

So, at first I was thinking this week was going to be rough, but after looking at it, I'm having second thoughts. It's gonna be easier then I think, I just gotta take it one day at a time.

My goals this week are to go to bed before 10:30 and wake up around 5-5:30 to go run every day. Things change and life happens, but I think this week will be a good one. My other goal...run this 5k in less than 30 minutes! I was 1 minute shy at my last 5k, but I think I will do it this time. Oh, and another goal...less time on the computer and more time with my kiddos. The weather's getting better and the playgrounds are calling!


(Yesterday's food)
(Today's food!)

That's the other goal I have....EAT MORE VEGGIES and LESS JUNK!

2 comments:

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

I need to eat more veggies and less junk too! Have fun training this week!

Judi said...

Enjoyed reading your post! I like your photos of what you ate - what a fun idea! I'm new to the running blogger world but so far enjoying those I've "met" here. You all inspire me!

happy running this week . . .