Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ok, so...yeah....

Staying up until 1:45 and then being only 1/2 asleep cause the little one's not feeling good, then getting up at 7 to take Uncle Jon to school and then not feeling 100% cause I'm catching whatever little Annabelle's got...not the greatest idea.

So, I'm taking today off cause I want to feel 100% for Saturday's 10 miler. I'm going to bed before 10 for sure today...I gotta sleep. Jason's home so it'll be easier to sleep. It's always easier to sleep through the night when he's home.

I hate when I have that internal conflict...Do I run? Do I rest? What should I do?? I usually choose to push through it and run, but today I'm going with rest. I'm thinking it'll be better for me in the long run and I don't want to burn myself out, ya know?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you should rest...get enough sleep. nite-nite.

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

a rest day never hurt anyone ...