Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just one of those days...

I didn't want anything to do with running today. I slept in and put off running until about 5 tonight. It was SOOO hard to get out and run. It was the last thing I wanted to do. But, I got out and did it.

7 miles, my fastest yet at 1.19.34. My legs are so sore from sprints yesterday, but it's all good. I'm planning on running in the early AM tomorrow so I can have almost 2 full days to rest before Saturday. I love when my Garmin counts down the miles, it makes it go by so much faster.

Ooh, and guess what...my hair looks way cute all curly too. :) I'm really liking this new haircut!

Anyway...this post is all random, but it was a rough day and I am TIRED!

4 comments:

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

Good run! enjoy your rest days!

Anonymous said...

If I put off running all day I just won't do it and not only did you get out there but 7 miles! Way to go!!

Anonymous said...

Generally, I like my random posts the most :)

Kerrie said...

Since my morning running has been a total FAIL lately, I'm going to try to run tonight. But it's so hard to get out at the end of the day! Great job getting it done!