Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It was a misty, moisty, morning.


It was weird, I started out my 3 miler and it looked like this, the sun was just coming up and the weather was perfect, not too cold, just right. Well, during the last mile the fog set in.
The picture doesn't do it much justice, but it was pretty thick. It was really nice to run in. I went slow and took my time. I kept around a 12 minute pace. I'm still a little sore from the 10 miler, but nothing I can't work with. My toes are kinda sore. I think I need to do better at stretching after runs.

What do you guys do to stretch after long runs? Do you stretch after each run, or just long runs, or not at all?

1 comment:

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

moisty? that word is funny!

I'll be honest. I almost NEVER stretch. Probably my worst habit!