Sunday, February 21, 2010

This weeks Runs.

Monday: 4
Tuesday: 3
Wednesday: 7
Thursday: 4
Friday: OFF
Saturday: 12!!! My longest yet! Exciting!
Sunday: OFF

This week will be fun. My goals are to go run early in the morning before anyone gets up. I also want to start getting some strength training of some sort in there I'm thinking it'll help with running and losing weight. Since I won't have much time to go to the gym I'm going to do Wii Fit when I get home from running, everyone should still be asleep so it should work out perfect. The other thing I'm going to do is go to bed before 10 every night. It may be a tough week, but I think I can do it. I've got a 12 miler on Saturday and I want to be fully rested for it.

2 comments:

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

Good luck! Have an awesome week!

Unknown said...

WOOHOO!!!!!! 12 MILES! :D YAY!!!!! I'm excited to hear how you feel about it once it's done. :) You will rock it.