Since it's my birthday I thought I'd post my favorite lunch....
BUFFALO CHICKEN WRAPS!!!
It's my "go to" lunch. It's fast and easy and you could use any kind of chicken, tofu, or whatever that you want.
You're going to need:
*spring mix lettuce
*fat free mayo
*boneless chicken chunks
*Franks RedHot Sauce
1. First you're going to cook your chicken according to the instructions on the bag. If you don't want to use that kind of chicken that's ok, I've used rotisserie chicken or cooked up some chicken breast and it's just as good.
2. Cut up your green onion. I use 1 onion for every 2 wraps.
3. Next you'll need about 2 tablespoons of mayo and around 1 tablespoon of hot sauce. I never measure it, if I want it hotter I'll use more hot sauce and if I want it cooler I'll use less. There have been a couple of times that I didn't have any mayo, so I used sour cream and it worked great.
4. Mix it all up until it's smooth. Mmmmm...hot sauce....
Let's assemble it!
1. Lay out your tortillas. I use Dunford whole wheat tortillas cause they're only 1 WW point for 2. You can find them here in Utah, I don't know if they're anywhere else, but they are GOOOD and they don't taste like most wheat tortillas.
2. Add your lettuce.
3. Add your carrots.
4. Add your green onions.
5. Add your chicken and your sauce.
Mmmm....now for the best part....try to wrap it up the best you can and eat!!
When I first started making these I was able to wrap them up really easy, but the more I make them the more veggies I add and the harder it gets to wrap it.
I hope you guys enjoy these as much as I do.