Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Crazy prego...

So, I guess I have more symptoms than just being tired. Remember how I told you that I attempted to make Country fried steak yesterday and it turned out horrible? Well, J took me out on a date tonight and to help me with my craving we went to a place where there was some country fried steak. I took two bites and just couldn't eat any more. I was so nauseous. I couldn't even eat much of J's burger that he offered to switch me. I hope that I'm not getting an aversion to meat. You never know though. The weirdest thing about dinner tonight...I hate Coke. I hate it...the taste is just gross. But, today J got some Coke Zero and I took a sip thinking the soda would help my stomach and I LOVED it. I could have drank a whole cup of it. It was so weird cause I had water thinking it would help, but the water felt so heavy on my stomach. Oh well, I guess I'm just one of those crazy pregos that start eating things they never eat and start hating foods that they used to love.

Tomorrow I'm going for a run. I don't care...I'm going! lol I just have to make time for it. I'm sure it will help me feel better and less tired.

5 comments:

Christina said...

good luck on your run!

misszippy said...

Pregnancy has no rhyme or reason sometimes!

kimert said...

Pregnancy makes no sense sometimes! My first pregnancy I would crave certain foods...until I smelled them being cooked then I would spend the entire meal hugging the toilet. Ick!
Good luck running!

Anonymous said...

I am interested to see what food changes I will go through when I get pregnant.

Unknown said...

The rules are simple: eat what you want and when you want, but eat in moderation.