Saturday, June 26, 2010

This weeks goals

I'm hoping to get a couple runs in this week cause on the 5th I have a 5k that I'm going to do with my man and I want to feel good when we run it. Goal: Get at least 2 runs in around 2-4 miles each.

Things are going good over here. I'm still a little tired all the time, but it's all good. I don't have any morning sickness, but lately I've been feeling like no food sounds good so it's kinda hard to get the food I need. THe only thing that sounds good to me right now is a nice big Country Fried Steak (If you have a recipe I'd LOOOOVE it!) Oh, well...this too shall pass. :) Goal: Eat healthy food that will give me lots of energy.

I hope all of you out there running this weekend had fun. I can't wait to read about it all. :)

7 comments:

Melissa said...

No recipe, but the Tyson ones in the freezer section (in a clear plastic sleeve) that you warm up in the oven are pretty darn good.

Unknown said...

So awesome that you are going to run with your man!!
Glad you are feeling ok. Hang in there and don't forget that about month 4 or so your energy will come back......for a while anyways ;)

Amanda said...

Chili's has a really good chicken fried steak meal with a heaping load of mashed potatoes and buttered corn...of course you'll need a salad to swing the balance :)

mommaof3ontherun said...

I hated chicken when I was pregnant. Weird but I couldn't even look at it. I ate lots of lean beef. Today is a new day and you never know what pregnancy will bring.

misszippy said...

Glad you are feeling good. Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Eat what you crave - if it's healthy. I loved meat when I was pregnant; I remember one time my husband came home from work at 2:00 in the morning and brought a burger for me! Now, that's a craving.

Unknown said...

How funny, I craved the same thing with BB2. I could not get enough Chicken Fried Steak. If I couldn't get it, Chick fil A chicken sandwiches were a great substitute. I am serious when I say I ate this everyday. With BB1 it was bagels and tangerines. Wierd. I agree with the eat what your body wants. Congratulations!!