Thursday, June 24, 2010

A little better

Today I was able to go on a 2 mile walk with B today so she could practice riding her bike. I found a new method online and it worked PERFECTLY. I even ran up and down a couple of hills with her. :) I am proud to say B is a bike rider! GO B, GO!!

Photobucket

Tomorrow I'm hoping to get a run in, but I'm just taking this day by day right now, so we'll see. Today I felt good though. I wasn't too tired and I made sure to eat a good amount of protein and that really helped.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay for the protien working! Congratulations to your little one on riding her bike! We're working on just getting kid# 1 on the thing after he took a tumble on his first ride.

Pahla said...

Love the animated gif - go B, go!! My kids took *forever* to learn how to ride, but now they love it. It's one of our favorite family activities.

Bethany + Ryan said...

wow! go B!! that is such a HUGE deal!!!

Ginny M said...

Cool beans! Your kid is an official bike rider now... congrats to BOTH of you :)

Unknown said...

I remember doing this with Skipper; it is so rewarding and now he rides everywhere with me. Now, if my youngest could get more comfortable with his wheels...

Glad you're feeling better. Protein worked for me with both boys.