Friday, June 4, 2010

1 week to go!!!

Yesterday I got up and got the kids all ready, all 3 of them, put them in the stroller (yeah, it's a double stroller, but I'm creative like that.), and headed out for my run. Well, I got 2.25 into my run and realized that little C had school and that I'd have to run back across East Lake in 10 minutes to get back to the house before he missed the bus. I was all ready to do 8 miles with 3 kids too...Oh well.

Today I've gotten exercise by  cleaning the house and getting it ready for J, his dad, and my little bro, Adam who are all coming in tomorrow after my EARLY (I have to be there by 5:15am) race. Which by the way has changed from a 6k to an 8k. I don't mind, I had to get in 5 tomorrow anyway. I had a dream this afternoon that I had a dream that I was running. I don't remember much of it, but I do remember that I felt awesome, light on my feet, and was excited to keep running. I hope that dream's a good omen for my marathon.

I can't wait to tell you guys about my awesome giveaway tomorrow. It'll be good. :)

Oh, and good luck to all those running races tomorrow!! There's some big ones out there. Go wish Kayte luck on her first marathon!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm sure your race this morning will be awesome! Go you (in advance) and I CAN'T WAIT to hear about the half next week! Yippee!!!!

Unknown said...

Running dreams are good omens. You'll rock!

I'm racing on Sunday but just another 5K. My first 10K in ages is Tuesday night.