Saturday, June 19, 2010

My poor little arches

So, my laptop's down again (I'm soooo tired of PCs crashing!) and my MIL took over the Internet so I have to post from my iPhone. Anyway....

My poor arches are SO sore! No one told me NOT to wear flipflops everyday after a marathon. Sure, I bet it's common sense, but I had no clue. Now I'm one of those people who run around in tennis shoes all day no matter what I'm wearing. LOL

I've been a slacker and haven't done any of my 2 mile runs yet, I really want to get out today, but today's gonna be crazy busy too. We're putting up a fence and I'm on kid duty.

I hope all of those with races today an tomorrow have fun and do well! I can't wait to read all about them. :)

6 comments:

Cathy Roggia said...

wearing the tennies will make a difference. you can still do some stretches etc. Just being a mommy, try to get back in the saddle...love you.

mommaof3ontherun said...

Okay...I'm a novice and didn't know that either. I'd be guilty as I wear flip flops or no shoes any chance I get!

Unknown said...

I always wear my running shoes the day after any race. I may not win the best dressed gal at work award, but my feet love it.

Courtney @ I CAN DO THIS said...

You might look into some Orthaheel flip flops to wear after running. Nice combo of support and "air" for your feet.

Anne said...

Thanks for the advice :)

Tricia said...

have a great week!