Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tired....

For some reason staying up WAAAY too late last night I was SUPER tired this morning when I woke up and my body didn't want to get out of bed. I forced myself up and out and ran 4 miles. 

Actually it was more like:

run 1 mile

Stop and look around.

run .50 miles

Stop and stretch.

run 1 mile
 
Stop, look around, and try to get my legs to keep moving.

run .16 miles

Stop and convince myself I'm almost done. 

run .34 miles

Stop, look around, take a picture of myself, talk to myself a little, and then tell myself, "You're finishing this last mile without stopping."

run 1 mile without stopping.

I'm telling ya, it was rough. 

I did have one good thing about my run today. 

I had one of these:

I've had some power bars that aren't very good. 
They taste like chalk and aren't good at all, but these babies are actually really good. 

So far I've had the Berry Almond Crunch and the Chocolate Brownie bars and they are really good. 

I'm saving the best for last though. 
I'm thinking I'm really going to like the Granola Crunch and the Peanut Butter Crunch bars. 

I've eaten mine before a longer runs and they seem to help give me that bit of energy that I need.

Go try them out!



No comments: