Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pushing along...

5 miles done.

I was scheduled to do 4.5, but I was feeling good so I finished off the last mile.

Today after the two oldest were on their way to school I loaded up the two youngest in the stroller and went for my run.

I don't know why, but for some reason I've been feeling really nervous before each run. I'm so weird.

The first 3 miles flew by. I was really surprised. I didn't have any thoughts of wanting to stop or anything. My legs were feeling great. I think my speed work from Monday helped.

I finished faster than I started and that's always a big plus. My over all pace was a minute slower than normal, but I blame it on the stroller and the wind.

I'm thinking my 7 miles this weekend are going to go smoothly.

Yesterday I was supposed to do 3 miles or cross training. My cross training ended up being cleaning the kitchen and doing step ups onto the kitchen chairs to get stuff off the ceiling.

My thighs are loving me this week.

No comments: