Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Elliptical...


Today I procrastinated. 

I waited until right before dinner to do my cross training. I like watching I Love Lucy while ellipticalling (totally NOT a word) it makes the time fly by.

It was a pretty uneventful 50 minutes, besides my oldest dancing around me in a tutu mimicking Lucy. Until the end when I had to cut my hour workout short. Jason comes running down stairs to inform me that Annabelle (our 3 yr old) slammed Rosalie's (our 1yr old) hand in the door while upstairs away from grown ups eyes. 

Poor thing...her fingers were dented! She must have closed that door HARD. Poor little Rose, her index finger is all swollen and tender. I'm going to have to keep an eye on it. I may have to take her in tomorrow, to get it checked out. 

See, that's why I have a hard time working out when the kids are awake. 
 Oh well, c'est la vie. 

Tomorrow... 4 miles. :)

No comments: