Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just cause...


Today nothing was scheduled, but I was feeling like doing the elliptical. 

While the older kids were at school and the others were napping I was talking to my mom online and she says, "So, go do it now..."

Meh, why not... Why not do it now?

So, I turned on some "I Love Lucy", pumped the resistance up to 6 (Oooh! Getting higher!), and started sweating. It felt good to get down there and workout. :)

Towards the end of my 30 minute workout Annabelle came down, found a book, and plopped down next to the elliptical while I finished. It was fun to look over and see my baby twitching her legs while reading. 

Life is good! 
Tomorrow 50 minutes on the scheduled. Fun, fun! I may have to get up early and do it. 

Ok, that's what I'm going to do! I'm going to bed tonight at 1030 and getting up at 6. I'm going to get my sweat on early!

No comments: