Friday, January 13, 2012

Walking for cross training...

 It was such a beautiful day today and the kids wanted to walk around the lake. So, that's what we did. It was cold, but the sun was shining bright and the sky was blue. They did well scooting around the lake on their scooters until about a mile into it when they started getting cold.
 We stopped a couple times to throw rocks and the play with the cattails. I spotted a cool heart on the lake. I love when things like that are found in nature. :)
I just LOVE our home. Tomorrow 4 miles are scheduled. My sister is coming over and we're going to take turns watching the kids while the other runs. It was such a blessing that she called and had the idea to do that, cause I had no idea how I was going to get 4 miles in with 4 kids around the lake. The 2 miles today was hard enough.

No comments: