Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Did it anyway...

A view from my run.

I woke up at 6 this morning when my alarm went off and when I stood up I instantly felt some pms cramps. Ugh... The 2nd day is always the worst for me (Sorry, TMI. lol), thankfully tomorrow all those cramps will be gone and I'll be feeling great. I was really debating on skipping today. I could have just gone back to bed and done it later when the kids were at school. As much as I would have wanted to skip, I wanted to go that much more. I made a promise to myself and I need to keep that promise. 

So, I got out and started running a short little 2 mile loop and ended up going a little further than I was expecting, but that's ok. I didn't look at my watch. I didn't want to frustrate myself by seeing my slow pace. I'll get back to being faster. The more weight I drop and the more I get out there the faster I'll be. :)

All in all, I'm glad I got out there. I'm always happy when I get my run in.

1 comment:

Cathy Roggia said...

Way to "mind over mattress" !