Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A flat tire...

 3 miles around the lake. That was the plan. Around mile 1 I noticed that my right rear tire was getting low. Do I turn around and call it a day or do I keep going? I figured the tire would survive and the girls were doing well so I kept going.
Halfway through the tire decided to go completely flat. Oh well, I'm halfway through...I might as well turn around and head back. So, that's what I did. The only thing, though, was I decided to try some easy hills with the stroller today. Hills+stroller+flat tire= NOT EASY! If you want some good resistance training you should try it. I kept telling myself that it will make me stronger and I'm sure it will. Tomorrow is a rest day. Yay! :)

1 comment:

Christina said...

Enjoy your rest day.
And I believe, what doesnt kill you can only make you stronger.