Friday, March 2, 2012

My new friend...

 This was my view from my workout on the treadmill. Annabelle wanted to follow the example of her papa and do the elliptical while I did the treadmill. I'm proud of Jason. He's been working out on the elliptical an hour a day. He's doing AWESOME! His back is recovering VERY well.
This treadmill is awesome! You can go on the ifit website and map out a run and then it'll simulate the hills while you run. I ran around our old house in Mannheim, Germany today. :) Even though I couldn't see it, it was fun to imagine it. 

I ended up doing an hour on the treadmill. Can't wait to do more!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Doooode! The hills in Germany? Amazing!

Marissa said...

i want one :-(

congrats to you and hope you have some amazing workouts!!! so jealous!

Whitney said...

Yay for a treadmill!!!