Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Nervous...

I just finished 3 miles on the treadmill! yay! :) No stopping or holding on again. I wanted to, but I told myself that I wouldn't do that anymore. 

For about 2 hours before my run I was super nauseous. I don't really know why, maybe my nerves are getting to me. 

I think my ultimate go for this half marathon is to run it in 2.30. I'd LOVE to run it under 2.20, but we'll see. I think I'm more excited for my sister to run. She's going to do amazing! I think she'll get under 2.20 easy.

It's almost time! 3 days away.

1 comment:

susette said...

I have confidence in you and think you'll do awesome. Something I tried on my last half was to push myself and run really fast in between songs on my ipod. I think it helped a little bit.

Good luck! I'll be rooting for you as I'm attempting my big birthday walk:)