Friday, February 11, 2011

A little getting used to...

I had 35 minutes scheduled to run yesterday, but I held off and did it today instead. I figured it would be better to wait and go out to walk then do it right then and do it inside. 

Soooo....Today I got out and walked. Oooh, it was SO nice! The weather was perfect and I felt good. I walked Brianna to school and then kept walking. I walked the first 10 minutes, jogged for 16, and then walked for the last 10. I felt good, no aches from healing, so that's good. I did have a little ache in my left arch, but I think that's because I have to learn how to land my feet right again. My lungs didn't ache which is awesome. I was expecting some ache, but nope...they felt great.

Tomorrow is 40 minutes. There is a Valentine's 5k tomorrow here in S. Jordan... I have to admit, I'm a little tempted.

No comments: