Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm feelin' it...

Oooh boy, I'm feeling the achy muscles from a good workout. Today I walked for 5 minutes, jogged for 20 (without stopping!), and walked another 10. I felt good. The route was a little hilly in some spots, but nothing major. My left arch was starting to bug me a little bit, but I think that's because I was landing wrong or something. But, let me tell ya, my legs, back, and abs are feeling the love.

I got it done earlier today too. Go me! No waiting until the last minute.

I can't wait to be able to go at a faster pace. This whole 13.30 pace is getting a little old, but I guess if that's what my legs are willing do right now, that's what I have to do. I'll build back up. I'm not worried. I can do this!!!


(35.53)

1 comment:

kimert said...

You are doign great just getting out there. I wouldn't even worry about pace! Keep up the great work!