Saturday, February 26, 2011

Last minute

Nothing like waiting until the last minute of the day to get your run in. I was busy all day with family things and working on a quilt that I didn't get my run done until 10:00 tonight. I know, I know...they say it's not good to workout right before bed, but I can't help it! I can't miss a day on my first week officially back. It's just not right. I'm hoping to do better next week about getting my workouts done earlier in the day.

I did 20 minutes running and 25 minutes walking though. I feel good, but this whole walking/jogging in small circles thing isn't cutting it. I really felt MUCH better when I was out on the street running.

Oh well, I've got tired eyes...I think I'll be sleeping good tonight!



(45.07)

3 comments:

misszippy said...

That is dedication! I'm not sure I could force myself out the door at that hour! Impressive.

Christina said...

Kudos for getting out there at 10 p.m. You are a better and more dedicated person that I am. :)

Love that you are working on quilts. I enjoy quilting.

Julie said...

I personally love working out at night! Way to go to get out there!