Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Lost my mojo

Ugh... 

See, this is what happens when I don't eat as much as I should, I lose my mojo halfway through the workout. I was running off of 230 calories. That's not enough for a nursing momma. I stopped at 25 min, but pushed 5 more min to make it an even 30. I need to eat more before a workout and I need to drink more. Poor little Emmett wasn't too happy with me, his milk wasn't as filling as it normally is. 

Tomorrow I'm swimming. Tuesdays and Thursdays are my new swimming days. I'll run M,W,F, & SAT, but Tues and Thurs are going to be swimming. It's been forever since I've swam. I was on the swim team in 7th grade. As a teen I was a lifeguard and I'd swim 500+ yards like it was nothing. Now, I'm hoping to use it to shake up my exercise and get in better shape. I remember in high school telling my PE teacher that I'd swim a mile before I'd ever run a mile. LOL! 

No comments: