Jason's arm showing off the BodyBugg.
On January 24th Jason and I got our BodyBuggs in the mail after seeing this post by Our Best Bites. We've been using them and tracking with them every day since then and I LOVE it! As a mother of 5 you don't really realize all you do around the house. You don't ever really count it as exercise cause, well... it's what you do every day and it's not "exercise". After wearing the Bugg I can tell what days I do more chores and what days I just let it go. It's really been helpful in keeping me moving through out the day. The only downside I have seen is the syncing between the iphone and the Bugg. At first it was working great, but for some reason it started deleting my steps and syncing to the last sync. One day I did over 8500 steps and I synced it and it dropped down to 4200. Yeah, I wasn't happy. Now, I just plug it into the computer throughout the day and the info will show up on my iphone.
1. (1-24-13) I started watching I Love Lucy while getting my exercise in. The goal is 15 min of vigorous and 30 min of moderate exercise.
2. (1-25-13) We went on a walk as a family around the lake in the cold. I'd say we got in about 2.5 miles.
3. (1-28-13) 25 min on the elliptical and 20 min on the treadmill. I even ran (slow) for the 20 minutes!!
4. (1-29-13) "Ran" 15 min walked the rest. :) It was more of a trudge than a run, but I wasn't walking so, it counts! lol
5. (1-30-13) More Lucy, more treadmill. Gotta get back into running shape.
6. (1-31-13) Getting into a groove. Going farther in the same amount of time. Yay!
7. (2-1-13) The joys of running on a treadmill.
8. (2-2-13) A walk around the neighborhood and then back and forth in the living room while watching Groundhog Day to finish off my 8000 steps for the day.
9. (2-4-13) They kept me company while I ran and upped the time by 5 min. Hit 4.7 on the treadmill.
10. (2-6-13) YES! I hit 3 miles! Ran 18 min of it. Yeah! Hit 4.8 on the treadmill
11. (2-9-13) Hale Freezes Over 5k!!
12. (2-11-13) 3 mile walk/run!
13. (2-12-13) I didn't want to, but I did it anyway!! :) I ran a majority of it too and hit 5.0 on the treadmill.
I'm going to try my hardest to get back to writing on here everyday. It's really nice to look back and read and see how far I've come.
Oh! My starting weight on the BodyBugg was 220.6. My eating has been under control and I still have more than enough milk to feed Mr. Emmett. Yay for not losing my milk!