Friday, February 22, 2013

I like it!

Yesterday I took a rest day. Today I exercised. I walk/ran again. I got the first 25 minutes done before Emmett needed to eat. Mmmm... sweaty milk. lol! It wasn't until an hour later that I was able to finish my workout. The second half I started out run/walking and did 3 minutes run 2 minutes walk. I did one section that was 5 minutes running 3 minutes walking. I was feeling good, so I kept going to the full 5 minutes. I even ran one of the minutes at 6.0! Yay! I am really liking this run/walking. It makes the workout go by faster and I feel less warn out. 

I feel good today. It's nice to get my exercise done way before bedtime. I should really do it first thing in the morning, but I've gotta get all the sleep I can right now. Maybe in a couple months. 

No comments: