Here's some details about it:
· Design – its lightweight, water-resistant frame ensures proper functionality during extended periods of activity inside or outside – even in the rain.
· 2GB of maximum capacity – holds approximately 470 songs
· Quick Charge Option – for on-the-go or those who have forgotten to charge, charge 3 minutes for up to 90 minutes of play time. Full battery life is approximately 11 hours
· Easy Music Transfer – Content Transfer software allows users to move music files and playlists straight from a PC/iTunes library
· SRP: $60, available at www.sonystyle.com, Sony Style retail stores & other authorized retailers nationwide
Right now I'm syncing Harry Potter and the Camber of Secrets on it. We'll have to see how it does tomorrow during my walk. J tried it on when I opened the package and his first thought was "If you don't like all the wires of an iPod then this thing's for you." He really likes it. I'll give a full review in a week to let you know what I think about it.
What do you think? After reading the info about it, do you think it's something you would want?