Thursday, January 28, 2010

Urgh!

Ok, so I had 4 or 3 to do today. I went out and got part way down the street when I realized that I had 15 minutes to pick up Brianna from school and then zoom over to take Gma T to the airport. URGH! So, I got .65 miles in and went back home and got ready for that. Again, I could have done the treadmill, but I really want my legs fresh for Saturday.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to have off, but I also have the option of doing 3 miles. I'm thinking I'll do the 3 miles after I pick up Jason from the airport. Maybe him and I can go to the gym and I'll run around the indoor track while he does the treadmill. We'll see.

I'm thinking I might be able to get the rest of my miles tonight by running around cleaning the house before my man comes home. That counts, right? :)

No comments: