A little while ago I was contacted by the great people over at Auria.com to try out a pair of their Exceed model earphones. I was so excited to get my Glacier White pair in the mail.
Who doesn't have a couple pairs of earphones from your iPods laying around? I have them and have been using them, but they always hurt my hears. I even tried getting some of those ones that have a soft cushion, but either they didn't fit or they hurt so, after reading what Auria had to offer I couldn't wait to try them out.
I am totally one of those women who stick one in my ear and the other in my strap so I can hear. When I opened the package I tested it out. I put my earphones on and turned on my tunes. Jason talked loud and I could hear him. He talked soft and I could hear him. He even whispered and I could hear him. I like the fact that I could have them on and still be able to respond to my husband and kids without yelling.
There's a couple of cool things that these babies do.
1. You can hear the things around you.
2. There are control buttons on the cord where you can change the song, pause the song, skip a song. No more fumbling with your iPod at the start of the race.
3. You can answer you phone with the control buttons! I'm one of those crazies that will answer my phone mid run and talk. When I was doing my marathon my little brother called me about 10 times and each time I had to fumble with my phone to answer him. NOT ANYMORE! Now I just push a button.
4. There's also a little clip that will clip your cords to your shirt so they won't flap all over the place while you run. I couldn't find my Auria earphones yesterday and I had to use the ones that came with my iPod...yeah...I hated how the cords kept tugging the buds out of my ears and how the cords kept flapping all over. Needless to say, after my run I went in search for my Auria earphones and found them!
Soooo.... Do you want a pair??
All you have to do is leave a separate comment for each entry!
- Tell me why you want these awesome earphones!
- Like Auria and Facebook HERE
- Tell me your favorite song to run to. I need a new play list for my half!
- Follow my blog if you don’t already
- FB, Tweet or mention this giveaway on your blog
The giveaway will end next Tuesday May 31st at midnight and the winner will be announced the morning of Wednesday June 1st (My birthday!!! Hehehe!)