Tuesday, May 3, 2011

2 spring miles

Aren't they pretty? They're from a tree outside my front window. I just love spring! 

This afternoon I went and did a quick 2 miler around the middle lake. It was nice. My legs didn't feel as tired as yesterday so, I was able to go a little faster. The only thing though is my form is WAY off. I really need to work on that. I wonder if that's what's contributing to my tired legs. I don't know...

I'm just glad I got my run in. It was such a beautiful spring day, a little over cast and windy, but still beautiful. It's a MILLION times better than the cold that's for sure. So, yesterday I come down stairs in my running gear and my oldest says, "Wow mom! Your belly and your arms are getting smaller." lol! Don't you just LOVE how honest kids are? 6.5 year olds crack me up. I'm glad she can see a difference. I want to be healthy and I want to lose this weight. Even though it's not coming off as fast as I'd like it to weight wise, it's still coming off. 

Tomorrow will be a fun run. I get to do fartleks. I hope my legs feel fresh so I can do them with no problems.

No comments: