Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sick

I knew it, I knew that wind would make my sickness worse. I'm a genius sometimes, you know. Seriously, who in their right mind does what I did yesterday. Anyone else would have gone back inside and done something else.

I woke up this morning with a sore throat, aching ears, and an aching back. I knew today was going to be rough. Around noon my fever kicked in, good thing it was nap time for the kids cause I don't know how I would have done it with them running around. They did so great during nap time, so much so that it made it possible for me to take a 2 hour nap.

I don't feel much better right now and the DayQuil isn't really doing much. I'm so glad today is a rest day. I hope I feel better tomorrow. I don't like being sick. It's not easy to be sick and have 4 kids running around begging for your attention. It's ok though, the kids were really good today. I'm very thankful for that.

I hope tomorrow's better. :)

1 comment:

Teamarcia said...

Rest up and feel better girl!