Sunday, July 25, 2010

This weeks runs/goals

This week will be fun. I'll be in Orlando Wednesday-Sunday for a business trip that I get to go on with my man. :) I can't wait! A few days without kids and just enjoying hanging out with adults. Nice!

This weeks exercise schedule:
Monday: Stretch & Strengthen
Tuesday: 3.5 m run
Wednesday: 2 m run or cross (My cross training will be running through airports.)
Thursday: 3.5 m run + strength
Friday: 40 min cross
Saturday: 5 m run (If I can't get the run in, I'll just count all the walking we'll be doing at Orlando Studios.)
Sunday: OFF

My goals this week are to do my runs, enjoy my vacation, be happy, take LOTS of pictures, and be SOO grateful for all of my many blessings. :)

Thanks for all the support. You guys are the BEST! I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Enjoy Orlando. And enjoy your cross-training at Orlando Studios/airport.