Monday, July 19, 2010

Stretch & Strengthen

My stretch and strengthen for today consisted of me picking up & putting down my 3 kids all day, walking back and forth from the house to the creek, and getting up and down to help them with things. That counts right? I shoulda done lunges back and forth from the house, that would have really counted. I'm sure everyone would have thought I was nuts. I count the getting up and down as squats and the picking up of the kids as arm exercises. Hahaha!

Things are going well here it's been fun seeing all the relatives I only get to see once a year. They're so kind and loving. They all love J to death. They're amazed at how tall he is (6'3") cause they're all so little (between 5'2" and 5'9"). They all asked about my running and how I was doing it while pregnant. To be honest it's nuts how much training you lose when you take a month off. I know I can do these half marathons, but it's going to take a lot of training again on my part. I have to  make it a priority.

Oh! I have a fun CSN review coming up. You know CSN, they're awesome! You can get stuff like a bedroom vanity, a set of pots and pans, and even treadmills. There's over 200 sites you can visit though them. It's pretty cool. :) Sooo, keep an eye out for my review after all this traveling I'm doing.

3.5 mile run tomorrow!!! YAY! :)

2 comments:

Erica said...

I think kids so totally count as cross training! Heavy little squirts especially three of them!

Belkycita said...

Go Cathy Go!!!!!
and then run back to UT so I can see you again at the FR :-)