Friday, July 23, 2010

Driving 700+ miles takes a lot out of ya.

We drove all day today and got home exhausted from all the traveling. Yesterday I missed out on my window of opportunity for running cause of rain and J getting home from work later than expected, so I stayed in and played with the kids. Tomorrow I'll be able to try out some new fun stuff that Sony sent me and I will get a run in!

Here, so you don't leave my blog completely bored to death I'll show you a funny picture I took today of a hitchhiker we picked up while driving....

He got stuck to our van's antenna and held on for the whole ride from Hot Springs to home. Too bad he was dead when we got home.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL! Great picture!!

H Love said...

what great pic. too bad the little guy didn't make it!

Unknown said...

Now, that is funny.