Sunday, March 7, 2010

This weeks runs...

Monday: 5 miles
Tuesday: 4 miles + 4x100s
Wednesday: 7 miles
Thursday: 4 miles + 4x100s
Friday: OFF
Saturday: 14 miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday: OFF

14 miles!!!! I can't believe that I am going to be running 14 miles this Saturday! It's going to be so freakin' awesome to be able to say that I ran it. Exciting!

This weeks goals:  No skipping runs. Work my hardest. Go to bed early (starting tomorrow). LOL! Wake up early. Eat right. Watch the sugar. Watch the salt. Drink LOTS of water. Take this week one day at a time.

Here's to an awesome week!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Go you! I can't wait to hear about your experience. :)

@mie said...

You are awesome! I can't wait for Saturdays post!!! =)
You have inspired me... I am going off sugar today for the rest of the month! It's not 14 miles, but it's HUGE for a pregnant me!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

The most I have ever run is 13.5! I would be so excited too- new goals are so awesome- good luck and I can't wait to hear all about it!

H Love said...

Love it! That is huge!! I can't wait to hear all about it! I hope to be able to do that someday too!! Very cool!