Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Meh.

Today, I ran 1.3 miles.... then the kids woke up. Then I patched holes and painted my daughters room. I'll call today a cross training day. I still hit my 10,000 steps, so I'm good. :)

I'm hoping to get to bed earlier tonight and wake up early so I can get my 4 miles in. Treadmill running is NOT easy. I can do 13 outside and not think much of it, but the treadmill...1 mile is hard! The numbers are staring you in the face the whole time and there's only so much you can look at. I was able to get a picture of the sunrise after though. So, I'm still doing good with a sunrise every morning.

I stuck to my WW plan today. I ate lunch a little too late though. I need to make sure to eat lunch when the kids eat lunch. I've been doing this 30 day green smoothie thing with Simple Green Smoothies. Monday's one was kinda...blah, but that was probably because I didn't put anything frozen in it so it wasn't as cool. Today's one though was pretty good! The kids kept trying to take my drink because they drank theirs so fast! They have a TON of green smoothie recipes on their blog though, so that's fun to play with.

Ok, off to bed... gotta get some sleep...

No comments: