Tuesday, October 19, 2010

keeping it up.

I did 40 minutes on the elliptical and 1 mile around the school while the kids played. It was another beautiful fall day. I am LOVING this weather.
A couple days ago we went to a local farm and got a bunch of apples. I LOVE apples this time of year. I've already made 2 apple crisps and canned 7 quarts of applesauce. My next goal is to can a ton of apple pie filling. YUM! 

So, how cool is this...I've been doing my workout for almost a week and I've already noticed a difference in my legs and back. About a month ago I tried putting on a pair of Recovery Socks and I could barely get them over my calves, but today I put them on and they went on SO easily. I think all this exercise is helping keep my water weight and swelling down. I can totally keep this up until the baby comes. 

I wasn't really feeling like doing the elliptical yesterday, but I could totally feel it working out my butt and the back of my thighs so I kept going cause I knew it was working. Before I was prego every time I'd try to do the elliptical my toes would go completely numb and I'd have to stop, but not this time. It's nice not to have to stop.

Tomorrow's another day 2 miles and 30 minutes. I just need to take it one day at a time and keep on keeping on!

2 comments:

track coach and adorable wife said...

Glad the workouts are helping! Anything to help ya stay sane!

kimert said...

You are doing great with the workouts!
I always have the numb toes with the elliptical. I feel like I could go on and on and on with it if not for numb toes.