Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Earn your Subway walk

Today after the kids got out of school we went on a walk down to Subway for lunch. Going down hill isn't so bad, it's easy for the kids to run and for the stroller to just go, but going back up is hard! Jason took on the task of pushing the stroller up to the little amphitheater and was more than ready to sit down while the kids ate their sack lunches.

Caleb was a little tired too...that or he was tired of me taking pictures of him. lol
 I felt good, no aches, no pains. I was a little tired during, but nothing to complain about. It's 9:30pm and I'm exhausted, which is crazy cause I took an hour and a half nap during the kids quiet/nap time. I just hope every thing's ok.

 Jason was proud of our walk. 3 miles round trip! :) He had the idea, "You know what we should do? Every time we want Subway we have to walk down and get it." I love his ideas. Oh, he lost 1.6 last Saturday. Go Jason! Go Jason! That's 6.6lbs total so far. :) He's doing great sticking to WW and moving.
I just LOVE this picture of Brianna and Caleb. "I love you Nana." Caleb kept telling her that while they were running. He's such a good boy. They had the most fun playing together today, running, jumping, and rolling down the grassy hills.

Can you believe this? He JUST turned 4 and he's the size of his 6 yr old sister (and she's tall for her age). He's got his daddy's height.

What a great day today!

1 comment:

Belkycita said...

Great idea!!! walk to your food. I might use that one.
I can't believe how much Caleb has grown since the summer!