Friday, August 20, 2010

Yep....

I missed the past 2 days. That's what happens when you're tired and your hubby works and you don't get up and go first thing in the morning. I did make sure to run around the house and clean up extra fast to get some "cross training" in. I made French bread by hand on Wednesday and totally worked out my arms kneading the stuffing out of the dough for a good 10-15 minutes.

Today I plan on doing 4 miles around the lake walking. I really need to take advantage of my BOB. I don't know why I've been making excuses. It's not like I can't just take them out there with me and walk if I have to. I'm sure the kids would LOVE it.

My poor little right ankle was hit by a mean old picture that weighed a ton a couple days ago. I don't think it's really hurt, just nice and bruised and sore. I have been doing my lunges though! Go me. :)

I hope everyone has a great Friday! I'm off to clean the house some more.

4 comments:

Teamarcia said...

When you finish yours can you come clean my house too? It's really mot my forte!

Christina said...

Sounds like you got lots done! Lunges - yikes. They hurt so badly but make you feel so proud of yourself.

Java Joggers said...

And when you finish cleaning Teamarcia's house, maybe pop by here and whip up some bread? OUCH -- that sounds like a painful ankle experience!!!

mommaof3ontherun said...

I've taken a few days off too...forgive yourself and move on!