Saturday, August 28, 2010

A great start to a Saturday. :)

I got up, I walked, and I ran. My alarm went off at 6. I went in turned it off and went back to bed. I laid there for about 5 minutes and told myself I better get out and run. I got dressed, I got my watch set, drank some h2o, ate a little something, and headed out.

It was still a little overcast from last nights storm so the temps were nice. There was a really pretty view of the sun shining through the clouds above the mountains. I wish I had a little compact camera that would take nice pictures that actually give the views justice. It was really pretty though.

I stopped half way to eat a GU, drink some water, and take a picture. I felt good. My left arch was a little achy, but nothing to really complain about. I'm thinking I may get a little insert for my arch to see if that would help.

My run went a little something like this...I walked the first mile thinking that I'd walk the whole thing if I needed to. Then I thought that I'd do a  mile off a mile on with walking/running. Then I thought that I need to run 7. It's a mental thing, if I didn't really set the goal of going 7 I wouldn't do it and heaven knows I'd quit early just cause.

So, I walked 1 mile, ran 7, and then walked another .56. It ended up taking me 1.59.13 to go 8.56. I felt good, my arch was pretty sore, but after stretching it, it feels much better. My lower abs were a little sore, but that's just cause I haven't been training like I've supposed to. They're a little out of shape. Either way, I feel good, the baby feels good, he/she's kicked me a few times this morning, and I feel like every thing's ok.

Now for  a good breakfast. Strawberries, a homemade egg mcmuffin, with milk, and OJ. YUM! I've drank a ton of water. I'm so glad I'm craving good stuff with this pregnancy. Fresh fruits and veggies are always good. :)

Here I am...16 weeks and feeling good! :)

4 comments:

misszippy said...

You go preggo girl! Sounds like it is going beautifully.

H Love said...

awesome...what a pretty morning. You are doing great....healthy mama, healthy baby!

Unknown said...

Craving healthy food is a great sign.
Beautiful sunrise.

Anne said...

Great job on the run...you're looking beautiful!