Monday, August 8, 2011

10 miles on a monday

Yeah, so that's how my 10 miles were today. Pretty crazy if you ask me. The downhill wasn't so bad, it was the uphill on the way back that made my GU and ibuprofen start coming back up. It's all good though. I don't throw up, I kept on keeping on and finished my 10 miles in 2 hours. Plus, after my run I weighed in (because what's a better time to weigh in than right after a long run) and I'm FINALLY out of the 190s. Yay! I feel good, my legs feel good. I think I did really well. I'm proud of myself for getting up at 4:45 and heading out the door. :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

GO YOU!!!! Seriously you're a rock star. Amazing. I keep trying to psych myself up to run post baby again...if I do it might only be because you've proven it possible.

Unknown said...

Awesome job! I'd rather climb at the start - makes the end so much easier.