Monday, March 3, 2014

Around the lake

This morning I got up and ran 4 miles around the lake with my momma. Today is weigh in day at WW and I'm hoping to lose some weight this morning, but you never know what will happen. I've worked out every day this week and I've hit over my 10, 000 steps every day for the past 9 days. You'd think it would make a difference today when I weigh in, but you never know.

The sunrise was beautiful this morning and I enjoyed the time with my mom. She's doing really well and picking up her pace. She finished with 6.3 miles today. She's such an amazing lady! I'm really proud of her. I hope that when I'm 63 I'm still out there running.

I'm getting to the point now where my body is naturally waking up around 6 every morning. I love that I'm getting to that point. It's really helpful when you know you should be out there running. If your body is naturally wake there's no way you can sleep in. My mind starts going and the angel on my shoulder always beats out the devil when I wake up naturally. On Saturday I was thinking I'd just sleep in, but the more I thought about it the more the angel on my shoulder kept saying "No! You need to get up. You NEED to get out there. You need this!" So, I got up and I went. It always feels good to get my exercise in. Plus, It's nice to get 3-4 miles in and see that you're already close to hitting your 10,000 steps for the day, so any more steps are just extra.

No comments: