Monday, January 3, 2011

Well, isn't that great...

I have super low fluid so the doc wants me to be super careful and relax. No more elliptical for me until our little one comes. :(

Some good news though, my bro, Adam has started up a training plan website where he will make a personalized running plan for you so, you can achieve your goal. Whether your goal is to run a 5k or a marathon, he can help you out. He has a degree in Exercise Science and graduate degrees in Sports Conditioning and Performance as well as Physical Therapy. He know's what he's doing.


Check him out here: myPRplans.com

He coached me through my first 2 half marathons as well as my first full marathon while 6 weeks pregnant. He also helped me reach a PR in the 5k. He's good at what he does so, GO, check out his site!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

I had low fluid with my daughter. Good luck!!

Belkycita said...

Oh low fluid!! That is why Victoria was induced.

Like you said though evrything will be fine. after all she is your and Jason's daugther, and that equals tough!

Amy said...

Super-low? Like how superlow? I'm so sorry! Can I help?

H Love said...

rest, rest, rest!

Erica said...

bummer dude! But you gotta do whats best for baby! She will be here soon, take care of yourself

Anonymous said...

Low fluid? Does that have anything to do with not drinking enough water?

I'm guessing not.

Signed,
A never preggo runner

Joggin' Momma said...

You are going to be just fine, and so is that beautiful baby of yours! Rest is sometimes the hardest part of pregnancy when you have SO many things you want/need to do...just lay around, drink up and relax a little. Sending you positive vibes!!

And way to go Adam on the website, great idea!