Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Missing out

Well, I haven't been on here in forever and I miss it. I miss being able to tell about how I got up early and ran. How I pushed though certain hurdles. But, you know what... right now I'm building something and it's taking EVERYTHING out of me.

Baby #5 is on the way and I have been hit with the worst morning sickness EVER. It's actually more of an ALL DAY sickness. The good and the bad part: I don't throw up. So, the nausea just sits in my gut and drives me crazy. For a couple weeks I could barely get off the couch it was so bad. I tried throwing up a couple times only to pull a muscle in my tongue. Haha! Yeah, I'm weird. I've never been hit this hard before. With all the other kids there was maybe one day where a felt a little yucky, but nothing to complain about. Then baby #5 starts baking and BAM! Ugh... Luckily, I'm 10 weeks along now so, the nausea is almost gone, but the super tiredness is still hanging around.

Today is National Running Day and I want SO bad to go out and run, but every time I think about it I just feel SO tired. Maybe I need to get out and run anyway. We'll see.

Yay for baby #5 though! We're excited!! He/she should be here sometime between Christmas and New Years. The kids are all praying for a boy so Caleb isn't the only boy in a sea of girls. He was patting my belly today and talking to his "baby brother". :) He's such a good boy. I know he'd be SO excited to have a little brother.

3 comments:

susette said...

Congratulations!!! So exciting:) My first and last babies were the worst for nausea. I don't envy you and those days at all.

Whitney said...

Oh my heck! Congratulations! That is so exciting for you! I'll cross my fingers for another boy. :)

HayRuns said...

Hurray for babies! I hope Caleb gets a boy too! :) And I hope the sickness subsides ASAP. I know I had a lot more this time around too. Not fun.